Monday, July 13, 2009

Suneydis performing at Diana's Bridal Shower

I had the pleasure of dancing at Diana's bridal shower on June 27th.  My performance included a grand entrance with wings, veil dance, drum solo, raks assaya (cane) and audience participation. Diana was the star during the raks assaya.  After the performance all her guests were able to enjoy a mini lesson; after all they were already warmed up and ready to shimmy! 

Here is a clip of Suneydis bellydancing at Diana's Shower:


 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot recommend Sunedyis enough! She MADE my shower! All the ladies- from grandmothers to flowergirls were up shaking their tailfeathers during the private lesson. Suneydis was a REAL professional and as an added bonus is fluent in spanish- which really helped with my audience! I loved her and will definitely keep her at the top of my list for any other celebrations! Great job Suneydis and thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete